Saturday, April 08, 2017

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #5

I'm on a roll here..... that is actually participating in some challenges and inking up some stamps.

For this challenge we were to use green.   My green is in this cutie's dress as well as the paper, albeit fluorescent green.  This was a scrap piece which worked out great.  I used a sketch from Operation Write Home #2 and made a few little changes but overall I stuck to the sketch. It's actually my best way to make cards, because it provides all the measurements.

The stamps are from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Feline Better set.




I did this one quickly because I wanted to get this challenge done early because it is spring time in Indiana and what that means, is crazy weather..... rain and snow, cold then warm.  Our furnace went out a week ago on the same day our lawn mower died.  So we stimulated the Indiana economy for sure this week.   Tomorrow I get to try out the new lawn mower!

Thanks for all the previous comments, it's fun to post things..... I just wish I had more time!

Until next time!  Stay safe!

Joanie


No comments: