Tuesday, March 28, 2017

2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop

I stumbled across this blog and saw all the great prizes and decided since I'm attempting to put myself on a craft "budget" that I should try to win prizes if I run across a blog with companies that I like.  So this one was one that I decided to do for a couple of reasons... I like coffee, or as my husband would say, you like cream with a side of coffee..... which is probably true and I have had this stamps set with a coffee theme.

I inked up a set from Taylored Expressions that I have to say, I've had quite awhile and never used.  I'm probably the only person in the universe that has done that..... right???!!! 

I dug out some ribbon (on the bottom) that I have had for years and quickly did this card, considering it is Tuesday @ 8 pm and the deadline is tomorrow!   So anyway, it came out okay and I may play around more with this stamp set since I have it out.



Hope everyone is having a great day/week!! 


Joanie

7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What a cute card, Joanie! I love the image you've used.

Karen L

New Creations said...

Love the cute image, a perfect fun scene!

~amy~ said...

Glad we got you to ink up that fun set! I won't tell you how many of my stamps need inky love.

Shelly said...

This is wonderful!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I hope you use that stamp more, it's so cute!
Awesome card.

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a funny and pretty card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute and fun card design.