Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #4

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #4

Another great challenge over at Sending Paw Prints to create a thank-you note that has an element of newsprint.  This was easy for me since I have LOTS (and lots) of designer paper. This piece of newsprint just happens to be from Stampin Up! 

I hope you will play along with this group and send/make cards for them.

Here is my submission for the challenge:



Spring is in the air in Indiana, yesterday (3/24) is was in the mid-60's, a little windy but it sure did start to green things up.  I think I will be mowing the lawn very soon.

Unfortunately all the Indiana teams are out of the NCAA Tournament, but Xavier is still playing... maybe they will pull it off! 

Have a great week! 


Joanie

No comments: