Monday, April 10, 2017

Send a Smile for kids Mom's Day challenge

I noticed on Facebook a call out for Mother's Day cards from Send A Smile for Kids.  I have to admit that making a Mother's Day card is a little difficult, not to mention Father's Day, since I'm now an orphan.  Probably not the best terminology but both of my parents are gone, and I miss them so much. My dad 26 years, my mom a short 3 years.  But I decided to create a card for this challenge and hopefully make a few to send in time for Mother's Day.

Information on the challenge is here

Here is my submission



All the paper is Stampin Up!  I know you can't see it but the off white mat is a retired Confetti Cream, oh why did this get rid of it!!!

Play along if you'd like and send some cards to this organization!  They would appreciate it! 


Have a great week! 

Joanie

1 comment:

apnidigitalduniya said...

top listing website in faridabad. It helps to get online marketing solutions to promote your local business online all over India.