Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Happy November! 
I'm not sure where October went, but it's over and here were are in November.    I made this card for my sister's birthday.  After taking the picture I wish I would have distressed the designer paper so you don't see the white "core" of the paper.  Details, details.



This stamp is from Bugaboo (not the digi versions) with the character "JJ" and called cupcake.  You can find the stamp here

The paper is all miscellaneous that I have in my stash, the card stock is most likely Recollections brand and not sure on the designer paper.  Stamped with Memento black ink and colored with my Copic markers.

I like using digital stamps too and on Friday's there is a freebie on the Bugabook website, check it out here

I need to get moving on my Thanksgiving cards as well as Christmas, not to mention working on Valentine cards for Operation Write Home. 

I hope you voted today.... listening to the results now, I will need to go to bed soon and find out the results in the morning.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Card! TFS