Sunday, November 25, 2012

This and that

The holiday season is here!   I'm working on a few projects for the holidays, ever year I seem to run out of time, so I decided that I'd start early this year and come up with ways to get my projects done.  I have an hour at lunch, so I have decided to prepare and pack things for me to complete during my lunch time.

But before I share that, I want to share my card I made for OWH Sketch #148



This is the sketch details



I didn't use a "tag" but I had this die that I wanted to use and the sentiment was something I wanted to use as well.  



Here is my first project.  I saw this santa treat bag on Pinterest and decided to add "handles" which would be his suspenders, I thought they needed to be sturdy so I used some heavier weight card stock, I don't like the buckling, so I will revert back to a lighter weight cardstock. I addeed some white where his buttons goes that wasn't on the one I saw posted.
I bought cheap lunch bags and next time will spend a little more so they are sturdier.  I did put a cardboard piece in the bottom to stabalize the bottom.  I'm going to fill them with some other little projects I have wanted to do.  I also think they need a tag or something, so that is something I will add.






I have always wanted to wrap nuggets so here is my prototype of them.  They are in a pretzel bag and then I used my Nestabilities (Labels 8) to create the topper.  Not entirely pleased with it, but I have some time to develp this.




Along with my Christmas projects, I have my card making for Operation Write Home, my next deadline is for Valentine's Day, so in the next few weeks, I will be working on getting a few Valentine cards done and some general "love" cards.  If you like making cards, you should check them out here


The countdown begins!!!   I hope the two (maybe not even that) people that see/read this had a nice Thanksgiving! 

Stay tuned for my other attempts at being crafty...



No comments: