Tuesday, July 07, 2015

ODBD and Sketch #257

Today's post is for two challenges, the July ODBD (the final one <sniff,sniff>) and Sketch #257.

ODBD was to create a thank you card and thanks to Adele (#6), I dusted off my Lawn Fawn stamp set that she used as dug out my Stampin Up banner punch.



and my second card is for Sketch #257, here are the details of the sketch



and my submission a Christmas card!  Christmas in July!



I continue to spend as much time as possible filling up my last large flat rate box (need to maximize the cost) for OWH.  I sure hope there is a way for us to access some of the great resources like the sketches.  I love  having the measurements for them, there are few challenges that do that.

Have a great week! 

Joanie

1 comment:

Sybrina K said...

Joanie, Two great cards for two fun challenges! Love your interpretation of this sketch. (And, I think sketches are going to continue to be on the Web site after August 1!) Thanks so much for joining us for playing along with this sketch challenge. :)