Tuesday, July 21, 2015

It's over......

I sent my last box of cards to Sandy and now I am taking some time to reorganize my craft room so I can begin my next journey of cardmaking.

One of the groups I belong to on Facebook mentioned Send a Smile 4 Kids.  An OWH'er is going to help that organization so I figured what better way to continue on this crafting journey.

So I am removing the OWH references on this blog and start to revamp it for the next stage. It's long over due, but as all the OWH people know you get in the zone to make those deadlines and other things take a back seat.

Hope everyone finds what they are looking for after OWH.   For the moment, I believe I have found my place, but will always keep an open mind for others.  I have a ton of supplies that need to be shared with the world.

Stay tuned..


Joanie

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Yes it does seem funny not to be making cards for the troops, doesn't it. Children, especially sick children, is always a great place to focus our card making on, I think. I also make cards for "Cards for Hospitalized Kids". Both Send A Smile and CFHK are two great organizations. Life is always about moving on I guess, but it does take some getting used to. Wishing you a wonderful creative day.