Sunday, February 01, 2015

OWH Sketch #247

First I have to apologize for the coloring on this card.  I had tear duct surgery and recovering from that, but am terribly bored and needed to do something.  My vision is a little distorted because of the stitches...... more than what I thought.  As I tell my friends, my eye/nose modeling career is now over.

So on with the sketch and card.

This is the sketch



and this is my card



The base is Sage Shadow (retired from Stampin Up!) and the designer paper is MME (My Minds Eye) 6x6 pad called Sunshine.  I bought it quite awhile ago on clearance at Michael's.

The sentiment (always) is a retired Stampin Up! set as well called "Small Script".   I can't remember where I got the image but it is a rubber stamp and not a digital image.

Anyway.... have a great week!  

3 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Well I, for one, think you can go ahead with your modeling career because I don't see any problems here at all. Your coloring is fine and the rest of the card came together nicely. I do hope you heal up nicely and solve the tear duct problem. Get well soon.

Sybrina K said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute -- and a great interpretation of our sketch! Moreover, I can't believe you colored this right after having your surgery. Amazing!

Thanks so much for playing along with our OWH Sketch challenge!

Donna Shelton said...

This card is too cute! That is darn good coloring for having just had eye surgery!
Donna Shelton