Tuesday, January 27, 2015

OWH January ODBD Challenge

Where did this month go?  I can't believe it is the 27th of January already.  I was looking at the OWH blog and realized that I had not contributed to the challenge this month for ODBD.

You can find the information here


And here is my submission



The sheep image is Whipper Snapper you can find it here .  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession and you can find it here.  The paper is either from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or JoAnn's.  I have had it awhile.

Hopefully everyone gets busy and makes sure that we make the 50 cards to get the boxes shipped for OWH.

Happy crafting and for those of you that are having snow/wind etc... stay warm and safe.


Till next time..


Joanie


1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Cute card - Any hero will be thrilled to get this one. Thanks for sharing.