Sunday, March 02, 2014

OWH Sketch #214

Another OWH Sunday sketch!!   More snow today and then a break and this evening it is snowing again.  It will be another morning of shoveling before we head off to work.

Here is the sketch: 


and my card


 
 
 
The paper is Stampin Up! (base is Very vanilla and the first layer is Pool Party).  The designer paper is October Afternoon "Modern Homemaker".   The ribbon is from Joann's.
 
I'm not sure what stamp set the sentiment came from (manufacturer) ... it was a clear stamp though! 
 
 
Hope everyone is safe and warm....
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card! Love the use of striped paper, goes nicely with the bottom dp too! TFS!

Lori Kobular said...

Love this card!! I have that exact paper and I think I am going to case your card!!

Sybrina K said...

Love your choices of paper!