Sunday, February 02, 2014

OWH Sketch #210 and Card Bowl 2014

Today is Sunday which means another Sketch from Operation Write Home.  I've missed a few sketches for many, many reasons too numerous to mention, but here are the details of the sketch



and here is my card


I have lots and lots of stamps...... and I just had a conversation with a very good friend that I need to probably take a step back from buying "new" stamps and try to concentrate on what I have.  I need to either decide that I love a set enough to keep it, or let it go because I haven't used it (at all) or rarely.  This is a Stampin Up! set (Lots of Thoughts) that I rarely used.  The stamp has the "note of love" that you see there, and under it "with all my heart, hugs and kisses, happily every after".  So I stamped it and cut out the "note of love" to affix on the front. Anyway, I think this goes in the "keep" pile.

The paper is a 6x6 My Mind's Eye paper pad "The Station", something I picked up a Michael's ages ago.


I'm going to continue to craft during the game....... and why?  Cause I wanna win more stuff!  Crazy isn't it? 





No comments: