Thursday, January 03, 2013

Alphabet Soup

My resolution is/was to begin with A and work my way through my stamp sets.  I will NOT say how many Stampin Up sets I have... let's just say, I have a bunch.  Earlier I posted a card using "All The Best" you can find that card here

Alphabet Soup has 4 stamps, the first one I am posting is "Thank You".  The paper is from a wonderful 6x6 pad called So Happy Together from Echo Park Paper you can see the entire pad samples here


The ink I used on the sentiment is an old color Soft Sky.  I decided to pop up the "u" in black and then some little flower brads.  Once again, I have a TON of stuff that I don't use.  Perhaps blogging will help me use some of my stash as well as get use to blogging.  

Tomorrow (hopefully) will be part two of Alphabet Soup...... what will the next one be? Here is an index for Alphabet Soup

No comments: