Friday, January 04, 2013

Alphabet Soup - Part Two

This is the "Happy Birthday" stamp from Alphabet Soup, part of a retired set from Stampin Up!   This did not turn at all how I planned, I think I was distracted by this and that and just didn't plan it out well.... which I why I do so much better with sketch challenges.



So, today I had quite the surprise, I was unable to upload this picture from my PC, so with a little google-help, I had to upload this picture to Picasa web album then use that as my "source".

After doing some searching it seems that other people had this happen to them "overnight".  There were many suggestions of upgrading browsers etc, but because I use my computer for work, I always have to worry about compatibility.  So this will work until the next hurdle.

Along with using stamps sets..... I'm attempting to use other supplies that I have accumulated.  I don't want to be on the next episode of hoarders.   I have lots of Spellbinder dies too, this is Lacey Squares.

This weekend  hope to get quite a bit of crafting done.  My husband is going to Green Bay for the playoff game.  While he is shivering, I will be hopefully working on cards for St. Patrick's Day and Easter for Operation Write Home.  I hope to also work more on this blog...

Tomorrow... the next episode of Alphabet Soup....


Until then..





No comments: