Friday, October 30, 2020

Share Your Design - Gerda Steiner Designs

 It's been a long time since I created cards for challenges and just recently decided that I wanted to create again for some challenges.  My focus lately has been birthday cards for 3 groups on Facebook and although it's fun, I'm a little "birthday'd out". 

Gerda digital stamps has been one of my favorites and I collected the freebies and used them and then purchased this one, many, many moons ago.  I played around with it, trying to get it sized correctly and came up with this design. 

This is the "Ice Skating Mouse", I think I have sparked a little mojo with winter cards.   I'm not sure about the designer paper, it may be a very old Lawn Fawn, the other paper is Stampin Up Old Olive.  I colored this cutie with Copic markers and you can't tell but I used Wink of Stella on the skates.  I created the sentiment with word and cut it out with a Spellbinders die (I'm sure retired) and then a snowflake brad from "somewhere". 



I'm entering this into the Share Your Design October challenge, getting in just at the end of the deadline.  I hope I can use this cutie on other cards, perfect for the upcoming winter season to make someone smile. 

Have a blessed day!  

Joanie 





No comments: