Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gerda Steiner Designs May Challenge

This card submission is for the Gerda Steiner Design Challenge for the month of May.  I used OWH (Operation Write Home) sketch #98.  I love these sketches because they have measurements! I am so challenged with coming up with card layouts.  I see great cards and sometimes I wish that they would put the measurements because photos can be deceiving on how big the card is, how big the strip of paper is etc.... etc.

You can find the sketch layout plus many, many more here


The skunk is very cute and I paired him up this paper from My Mind's Eye (Indie Chic - Nutmeg). I'm sure this 6x6 was something I bought from Michael's when it was on clearance.   I used my "nesties" and the sentiment is from Stampin Up! set Lots of Thoughts. This was pretty easy to put together so I'll spend this rainy Sunday putting a few more of these in my shoe box that will go to OWH in June.

So here is the card!



Have a fabulous week!

Joanie

No comments: