Monday, April 13, 2015

April ODBD

Every month ODBD sponsors a challenge to make 50 cards. If OWH card makers meet that challenge ODBD will sponsor two boxes of cards for our trips!  Isn't that amazing!!  What a great way to thank our heroes.

This month we were asked to make masculine cards, and this is my entry for this months challenge.

It's a little hard to read, but the sentiment says "Howdy-Hoe"... get it???  

I got this set awhile back at Michael's at 50% off and you can find it on-line here  It's from Art Impressions and called His and Hers Gardening. 

A very simple card. 

Last month I participated in this challenge and random.org picked ME as a winner.  I received a gift certificate, which I have already redeemed. 

Stay tuned and I will make a card with what a received from them. 

BTW, you can shop with them buy clicking here 

Have a great week!  

Joanie 

No comments: