Sunday, March 08, 2015

March ODBD Challenge AND CSSC #2

My card today is two-fold.  I enjoy challenges but have to find a way to organize them in a way that I can  make them "double-duty".

So this is my card:




 
 
This is for OWH ODBD challenge (details here) and The Crooked Stamper Challenge (details here)
 
The cardstock is Darice, the designer paper is 6x6 pad called Summer Fresh from Simple Stories
 
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings and the small flower is a stamp set from Hero Arts Bold Pop Designs.
 
 
Have a great week!!! 
 
 
Joanie
 


3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Joanie, this is so pretty! And a isn't it great to combine challenges? Thanks for playing my sketch challenge (and for reminding me about the ODBD challenge)!

Donna Hanley said...

It is always great to get a double use for one card. This card is super nice. Have a nice day.

Cynthia T said...

Such a nice color combo. Something about the patterned paper reminds me of a country store and a more peaceful world. TFS!