Sunday, November 02, 2014

A couple of things about this card...

The card that I created was created for a couple of reasons, but primarily to thank the folks at Hambo Stamps.  Their challenge was one of the first ones that I regularly participated in and found out about them via OWH. 

This card is using one of their digital images and I used Sketch #241 (details are here)  from OWH and this has hearts in the baskets, so it qualifies for the ODB challenge for the month of November.

Here is my card


I have been so busy making cards for the Indy Honor Flight (70 of them) and getting them signed by co-workers and friends.

My husband and I had new flooring and new windows put in so we are still trying to get things back to normal... quite the task.

Hope everyone is doing well and had a great Halloween, I need to start working on my own cards for Thanksgiving!! 

Have a great week! 

Joanie


2 comments:

Melissa T. said...

I love the basket of hearts, thank you for sharing! :)

Cynthia T said...

A basket full of hearts!! This is adorable :)