Monday, July 21, 2014

OWH Sketch #234

Another Sunday Sketch for OWH and I can play! 

This had quite a few "parts", so here are the details



Quite the challenge for someone like me, but I love having the measurements cause that is 1/2 the battle, that is why I love the sketches here.

So, again, my Halloween theme continues, although I'm almost done since I have about 10 cards made, that should be plenty for my box..

My submission:



The paper is all from the Recollection collection (a 12x12 pad), the stamped image is Stampin Up and of course I used my Spellbinders set to cut out the square(s).

Lots of stuff going on with this one, I think I will do another one over the weekend without so much patterned paper.


Have a great week! 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute card! Love the pumpkin theme, spooky papers! T fS!