Sunday, September 01, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Virtual Party Challenge #4

This long weekend is a Virtual Cardmaking party at OWH (Operation Write Home).  I'm so far behind on the challenges, but hope to get caught up at some point... I'm coming in on challenge # 5 using this sketch:

The challenge is to use this sketch for a love card




and here is my submission... I flipped the card



this is a Penny Black stamp (Brimming with Love).   I used designer pager from Cosmo Cricket "Tea for Two" and also Rose Red paper from Stampin Up!.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and I used one of the die-namics from MFT to cut the sentiment and then mat it.

I colored the image with my Copic markers... probably should have gotten a closer shot....

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!! 


Happy Stamping!! 




1 comment:

byAnnette said...

Thanks for playing along!
Really pretty version of the sketch!