Monday, April 08, 2013

OWH Sketch #167

Details of the sketch are here

And my submission

 
 
 
This did not turn out near what I had planned.... it will do.... I need a few more Copic markers to do "water" or do what I had seen done before and that is cut blue out to make the waves, maybe I will do that on a future card.  
 
 
I like this stamp set along with many others that I have.......I need to take a day or two off work and try to play around with my stamp sets.  I don't have enough time in the evenings and weekends to play like I like to.
 
I was hopping along on some of my favorite blogs and ran across one that was going out of business and couldn't resist stamps for $2 like this one.  It is actually Bugaboo (a great digital place) but offered some of the images in rubber/clear.  What a shame, cause although I like digital images, sometimes it is nice to have a stamp (wood/rubber/clear).
 
Anyhoo, I bought several at $2 and will make a couple of cards and post them here. 
 
Have a great week!! 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Sweet image! Tfs!!!

Diane said...

I really like your card the way it is, but if you're like me I always am hard on myself. Having a few days off to just play with crafting tools sounds like a good idea!

JoAnn Ross said...

I think it's darling, just the way it is! The stamp is too cute and I have to say that my faves are wooden stamps. (I just enjoy choosing them from my wall shelves.) Enjoy your time off; sometimes just playing can really refresh your muse!

Donna Hanley said...

This card is darling and that sentiment is also great. I found it extremely hard to work full time, care for family and house and still find the time and energy to make cards. Take some time if you can and just create. Some hero will love sending this card home.