Sunday, February 03, 2013

Purrfect Diversion

Another diversion from my alphabetic tour through my Stampin Up sets.  This is a retired set that I bough and hardly used.  I love cats and wanted this set, but then for some reason, just never used it.  I have a friend that is having a birthday and she likes (not love) cats.  I thought I would ink this one up and for her birthday.

So here it is.. The cardstock is Stampin Up, the designer paper is We R Memory Keepers, and I used watercolor paper for the actual image. 

Inside I stamped the birthday sentiment and tried something that I see alot on blogs but just don't take the time to try, but decided to do it for this card.

So the inside of the card just has the top part of the cat (uncolored) and some other designer paper that I found in my stash.

Not every exciting... but for me it is way outside my "box".

I like this set well enough that I need to use it and make more cards with it for Operation Write Home for those soldiers that know people who are cat fanatics!!

No comments: